KNOT Paracord forums is a private forum created to provide a friendly, collaborative place for people from all over the world to share their knowledge or paracording. Every member, by participating, agrees to the forum’s Terms of Service and to abide by the following rules and standards of conduct.
1. Be Kind and Respectful: Our members are located all over the world, with a diverse range of beliefs and culture. Please respect one another and treat others how you would like to be treated yourself.
2. Stay on Topic: Please post your content in the relevant forum category. If you’re not sure if it fits into any of the existing categories then it should most likely go into General > Small Talk. We reserve the right to move or remove posts and content as and when we see fit, as well as remove users who persist in abusing the rules.
3. NO TROLLS: Do not bait, troll, or flame. Repeat violators will be banned. Do not engage trolls. Disagree politely or take your discussion to private conversation.
4. Mind Your Language: Do not post foul, racist, sexist, political, criminal, or bigoted language, links, graphics, photos, or other media or use acronyms and abbreviations expressing the same. If you wouldn’t say it to your mother, don’t say it here!
5. Don’t Hotlink Images: Do not directly link to an image which is hosted and owned by another website / server. Please make sure you own or have rights to use the images you use and upload them directly to this site.
6. One Account: Only one account is allowed per person.
7. Illegal or Criminal Activities: Do not discuss, advocate, or suggest illegal activity of any kind.
8. Buying, Selling or Trading: If you want to sell, buy or trade, then only post in the General > Buy, Sell & Trade forum. You can only sell or trade something that you own. We hold no responsibility, liability or guarantee for any sales or trades made via this website. Be careful and only use a trusted payment method, such as PayPal.
The topic ‘FORUM RULES (PLEASE READ)’ is closed to new replies.